Lilypie First Birthday tickers

16 September 2009

Peach St. Vincent

Weekly Update

How am I feeling?
I feel great! Well, minus the gas pains lol! I continue to sleep A LOT - 12 hours on some nights minus the 10 trips to the bathroom lol! I have added Dr. Pepper here and there back into my diet so the headaches are gone!!


Milestones: Second trimester - woo-hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the little bambino up to? He or she is about the size of a peach! The baby may be sucking its thumb and is practicing breathing in & out. Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly 1oz.

What am I craving? Everything it seems like lol!

Aversions: Still Peanut Butter

What do I miss? Having energy!

What am I looking forward to? Oh! So much! I am so excited about this trimester. I can't wait to feel the first flutters & movement! Registering, the BIG ultrasound and getting to find out the sex, getting a distinct baby bump, & feeling better more energetic!