Lilypie First Birthday tickers

08 October 2009

Avacado St. Vincent


Weekly Update

How am I feeling? Great! I have started to get a little crampy, but I seriously think it is the baby moving and stretching my uterus. When the cramping starts, it may only last for 10-15 seconds. Hurts like mentrual cramps, but comforts me knowing that the baby is moving!

How do I look? Pregnant... round belly and big boobs lol!

What is the little bambino up to? Baby's now the size of a avacado! Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming

What am I craving? I continue to crave salty foods!

Aversions? Peanut Butter

What am I looking forward to? Finding out the sex next Friday... Feeling flutters of movement for the first time... Registering... Going home for my baby shower in January...