Lilypie First Birthday tickers

04 August 2009

Sweet Pea St.Vincent

Weekly Update

How am I feeling? Tired! Not really nauseous, but a very queasy tummy. Oh the bloat!! None of my pants button and if it wasn't for the belly band, I would be a miserable momma. Hair & nails growing, growing, growing!!

How do I look? Same.... just a little bloated

Milestone of the week: seeing the flutter of the baby's heartbeat! Amazing!

What is the little bambino up to? Baby's now the size of a sweet pea! Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

What am I craving? Not too much - an oyster po-boy is what I wanted today. My mind will most likely change tomorrow.

Aversions? Peanut Butter and anything sweet.

What am I looking forward to? Starting to show more and more...

Weight gain: +4 lbs.

Discovery of the week: What to Expect When You're Expecting & The Belly Band