Lilypie First Birthday tickers

22 August 2009

Green Olive St.Vincent

Weekly Update

How am I feeling? Still pretty tired. I seem to have nausea for a couple days then i won't have it for a couple days. And on the days that I do have it, it's pretty bad!

How do I look? Same

Milestone of the week: Moving to Fayetteville, NC

What is the little bambino up to? Baby's now the size of a green olive! Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

What am I craving? Still anything salty and fruit

Aversions? Peanut Butter and anything sweet.

What am I looking forward to? Starting to show more and more and feeling the baby move!